Requirements: Android 8.0+ | Size: 96.2 MB
Callbreak Multiplayer brings classic and popular card game with online multiplayer feature to the Google Play Store.
Callbreak is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players' sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize player's sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, and based on the order of the cards, their directions and first dealer are fixed. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card, making 13 cards per each player.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer's right bid a number of tricks that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
In Callbreak, Spades are the trump cards.
In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
Player must always try to win the trick, in other words (s)he must play higher cards possible.
The first trick in a round is led by player to dealer's right with any card of any suit. Each player, in turn plays in anti-clockwise direction. A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spade is played, the trick is won by the highest card of the same suit. The winner of each trick leads to the next trick.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks (Over Tricks) are worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for their final round. After the final round, winner and runner-ups of the game are declared.
- Intuitive drag interface to play a card
- Bots with improved AI in single player mode
- Multiplayer with random online players
- Multiplayer with online facebook friends
- Leaderboard: Win ratio removed, only displays Skill and High Score in tab view
- Pie chart animation added in Statistics page
- Confirmation pop-up to edit username and region
- Blinking online indicator: in-game HUD while authenticating
- Splash screen displays version info and year dynamically
● Supported Languages: None
● Supported CPU architecture: Armeabi-v7a Arm64-v8a;
● Supported Screen DPI: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
● Ads Removed / Disabled.
● Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled.
● Ads Related Layouts Visibility Gone.
● Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
● Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
● Google Play Services Check Removed / Disabled.
● Google Play Store Install Package Check Disable.
● Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
● All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
● Duplicate Dpi Item Remove Like
- Bar Length, Drawable Size, Gap Between Bars.
● Splits0 File Removed (Resources & AndroidManifest).
● Splits0 Releated Unnecessary Meta-Data Remove Like
- Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
● Total Apk Size 96.2 Mb.