File size: 7.65 MB
The best standalone Prime Video player for macOS
• Launch Prime Video right from your Dock
• Control Prime Video from the Touch Bar
• Picture-in-Picture support
• Quick Resume from Menu Bar
• Show Only Free-to-Watch Prime Videos
• Hide the Standard Amazon Nav Bar
• Prevent Trailers from Auto-playing
• Truly Full Screen Browsing
• Auto-resume Last Played Video
• Auto-skip Ads and Video Intros
Launch Prime Video right from your Dock
One click, that's it.
No more switching between browser tabs. Simply launch Clicker for Prime Video straight from your dock and get your binge on.
Plus, with InstantStart technology, you will pick up right where you left off the last time you were watching. Hunting to find your show again is so early 2000s.
With Picture-in-Picture support built right in, watch your favorite show while you fly through those TPS reports.
Just don't let your boss catch you!
Native Touch Bar Controls
Where's my show??
Can't find that show you were just watching?
Simply scroll through a list of your recently watched shows on the Touch Bar, tap on the name of the show you want to watch, and boom! You're right where you left off.
Quick Resume Dropdown
Instant access to your recently watched shows no matter where you are on your Mac
Show Only Free-to-Watch Prime Videos
Rent? Buy? Oh my!
Overwhelmed and confused with Amazon's library that mixes free-to-watch and paid content together?
Worry no more. With Clicker for Prime Video, we remove all the unnecessary complexity for you, so every show you see is one you can instantly stream for free.
Hide the Standard Amazon Nav Bar
Don't feel like viewing your Amazon shopping cart when you just want to watch your videos?
Just check a box, and that pesky Amazon Nav Bar will disappear! It's that simple.
This update fixes a bug introduced in the last update.
• Fixed an issue introduced in the last update causing an app crash in certain instances.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.12 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor