English | 2022 | ISBN: 1804610615 | 600 pages | True PDF | 69.87 MB
Gain proficiency, productivity, and power by working on projects and kick-starting your career in Python with this comprehensive, hands-on guide.
- Understand and utilize Python syntax, objects, methods, and best practices
- Explore Python's many features and libraries through real-world problems and big data
- Use your newly acquired Python skills in machine learning as well as web and software development
Python is among the most popular programming languages in the world. It's ideal for beginners because it's easy to read and write, and for developers, because it's widely available with a strong support community, extensive documentation, and phenomenal libraries – both built-in and user-contributed.
This project-based course has been designed by a team of expert authors to get you up and running with Python. You'll work though engaging projects that'll enable you to leverage your newfound Python skills efficiently in technical jobs, personal projects, and job interviews. The book will help you gain an edge in data science, web development, and software development, preparing you to tackle real-world challenges in Python and pursue advanced topics on your own. Throughout the chapters, each component has been explicitly designed to engage and stimulate different parts of the brain so that you can retain and apply what you learn in the practical context with maximum impact.
By completing the course from start to finish, you'll walk away feeling capable of tackling any real-world Python development problem.
What you will learn
- Write efficient and concise functions using core Python methods and libraries
- Build classes to address different business needs
- Create visual graphs to communicate key data insights
- Organize big data and use machine learning to make regression and classification predictions
- Develop web pages and programs with Python tools and packages
- Automate essential tasks using Python scripts in real-time execution
Who this book is for
This book is for professionals, students, and hobbyists who want to learn Python and apply it to solve challenging real-world problems. Although this is a beginner's course, you'll learn more easily if you already have an understanding of standard programming topics like variables, if-else statements, and functions. Experience with another object-oriented program, though not essential, will also be beneficial. If Python is your first attempt at computer programming, this book will help you understand the basics with adequate detail for a motivated student.
Table of Contents
- Python Fundamentals – Math, Strings, Conditionals, and Loops
- Python Data Structures
- Executing Python – Programs, Algorithms, and Functions
- Extending Python, Files, Errors, and Graphs
- Constructing Python – Classes and Methods
- The Standard Library
- Becoming Pythonic
- Software Development
- Practical Python - Advance Topics
- Data Analytics with pandas and NumPy
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning with Python
- New Features in Python