Windows x86/x64 | File size: 35.32 MB
Full-featured painting tool. Artweaver is a full-featured painting tool with a huge set of predefined realistic brushes to paint creatively or just experiment. Artweaver is suitable for beginners and advanced users.
Artweaver has a powerful and highly configurable brush system to simulate many different brushes.
Artweaver has an intuitive and easy to use user interface but which is fully configurable.
Work in a team
Artweaver allows you to work together with other artists over the Internet.
Artweaver is powered by a powerful core which supports many tools, layers and filters.
Full-featured painting tool
Artweaver is a full-featured painting tool with a huge set of predefined realistic brushes to paint creatively or just experiment. Artweaver is suitable for beginners and advanced users.
- Artweaver has a powerful and highly configurable brush system to simulate many different brushes. Each brush configuration can be saved as a new variant or even into a new category.
- Many predefined brushes and paper, imagestamp, captured, ... presets.
- Different brush types like Circular, Airbrush, Hairy brush, Pixel, ...
- Detailed brush configuration possibilities via an extensive editor.
- Turn existing images into artwork with brushes by just cloning colors.
- Mirror painting to create easily symmetrical paintings.
- High precision 16bit brush engine for exact results.
- Artweaver has an intuitive and easy to use user interface. But you can still adjust it to your needs and save it as different arrangements to optimize your work-flow.
- Free rotable and dragable canvas within the application window.
- Free resizing, arrangement and docking of palettes.
- Custom palettes to hold frequently used shortcuts, brushes and presets.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Different color themes for the user interface.
- Manageable presets.
Artweaver allows you to work together on the same document with other artists over LAN or the Internet.
Artweaver records the whole painting process as events and allows to save and later to replay them. Demonstrate other users your painting style or just show the progress from an empty image to a finished artwork.
- Artweaver is powered by a powerful core which utilizes existing hardware to a maximum and supports many additional tools / features which are useful for painting and image editing.
- Support for documents with 8 and 16 Bits/Channel.
- Extensible by Plug-Ins to enlarge functionality.
- Support for layers and transparency.
- Support for pen tablets including pressure, pen erasers and Tool-ID.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11 (each with latest service pack)
- Pentium II compatible processor, 1000 MHz or greater (1500 MHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1024 MB recommended)
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- 1024x768 pixels or greater monitor resolution
- A pen tablet is recommended