ViP | 28 August 2022 | WiN | MAC | 1.02 GB
The Acoustic EBX is an expansion for EZbass featuring a traditional four-string fretted acoustic bass guitar. Captured with both an external condenser microphone as well as an onboard piezo pickup, it offers the absolute best of both worlds in terms of tone. On the one hand, you have the natural, deep and inherent timbre of the acoustic instrument itself and, on the other, a direct and almost electric bass-like flavor. This gives you an EZbass expansion with a sonic breadth that spans the entire range – from timeless acoustic resonance to blunt electric precision.
In addition to the instrument itself, the Acoustic EBX also includes a custom MIDI library as well as a collection of presets covering mix-ready tones tailored for both amped and acoustic scenarios.
If you’re a broad-scope songwriter looking to boost your EZbass with an instrument that can handle anything from backing up just a single acoustic guitar and a voice to holding its ground in a dense full band instrumentation, this one’s your winning bet. Simply put: an acoustic bass never sounded so vibrant and electrifyingly good – until now.
- A meticulously captured acoustic bass
- Ideal for use in singer-songwriter, acoustic pop and folk songs
- Recorded with both an onboard piezo pickup as well as an external condenser microphone
- Includes a finger playing style option as well as a set of unique percussive articulations
- Offering a range from D1 to E4
- Includes a collection of presets covering a broad range of tones – from dark and earthy to vibrant, bright and electric
- Comes with a custom MIDI library tailored for the instrument
Works with EZbass 1.1.0 and higher!